EGR Test Bench
EGR Pressure Test Bench manufacturers & exporters from India, Test Bench is designed for testing hoses, evaporators, heat exchangers etc. used in auto air conditioning systems. The Burst Test is used to determine the component’s weakest point. It is performed by internally pressurizing the component until it bursts for Dynamic/ Static burst thus determining its "Burst Strength Resistance". Main Features of the Test Bench are:
- PC based system with Lab VIEW software & NI data acquisition cards for controlling and monitoring of pressure and flow in the component under test along with controlled rise in temperature of hydraulic oil.
- Interactive user interface is provided on a touch screen panel for operator to set test parameters and interact with the system during the test.
- The Hydraulic power pack consisting of oil chamber, flow and pressure control valves, directional valves, intensifier , pressure transmitter for generating test pressure
- The Coolant power pack consisting of oil chamber, flow and pressure control valves, directional valves, intensifier , pressure transmitter for generating test pressure
- Integration of Hydraulic Burst Test up to 300 Bar for Bursting Application
- Maximum Hydraulic test pressure ranging from: 0 to 30 Kgf/cm2.
- Maximum Coolant test pressure ranging from: 0 to 10 Kgf/cm2.
- Temperature Control up to 150 °C as well as Temperature Control Accuracy 0.1°C
- Maximum 300 Cycle Per Min Frequency Settable from 1~5 Hz
- Safety chamber for component testing with Cylinder lifting door.
- Pressure of component under test is increased & holding of pressure for settable time and pressure until component gets rift.
- “Burst Pressure” capturing and displaying.
- Interactive user interface for setting/editing test parameters.
- Report generation after each Test
- “OK” and “NG” Output after completion of test.